Wednesday 28 March 2012

Garden fun


When we moved into our house there was a beautiful Magnolia tree in the front garden. Sadly we had to remove it to build an extension. I bought this one 2 years ago and it's finally flowered this year. I am so excited by it and just had to share a picture. My beautiful goats also got in on the action!



I decided to mow the lawn today. I am loving watching the buds appear on the trees.


Following on from a thread on LUTT yesterday about how we have made our gardens into useable spaces for our children, my children decided to show me how our garden can be used. The had broken up some old paving slabs and started to use them to build things. They had a lot of fun and I couldn't help but feel proud of them for using garden rubbish contructively.

George 1 made Avebury. We visited there yesterday.
George 2 made a sea picture. I shall talk you through it. On the right there are two sharks. Above are two meteorites that are crashing to earth. In the middle there is a ship and on the left is a volcano. I personally think it's brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment