Thursday 20 March 2014

We've been busy


Just sometimes I decide to record a fraction of what we do in a week to post. I helps me to remember that we actually do a lot all of the time but I rarely record it. So here's a snippet of this weeks productivity in photos. 

Lots and lots of Lego creativity

Making pizzas with paper plates to cut up into fractions

Some painting and creating

And plenty of Minecraft. 

George 1 has also been working on a fascinating lapbook project about Norse Mythology. With the second Thor film available to view we decided to make something of it and found out more about him. I realised that I knew nothing of our northern neighbours and we've found out things that have helped to explain more about not only Thor, but also the How to Train Your Dragon series. We especially enjoyed looking at the similarities between the creation and end of the world myths and our own Christian beliefs. 




This has all taken place in amongst Parkour training, forest school, German practise, friend play dates, a trip to the beach and getting organised for a mini holiday and a new baby! I don't always give us enough credit for how busy we are and it's important for me to remember just how much we're achieving on a daily basis even when it doesn't feel like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment